GLOBAL FAMILY 1ღ COLLABORATING and COCREATING a LOVING,PEACEFUL, JUST and SUSTAINABLE WORLD.

Finding Bliss Beyond the Glass Ceiling



by Steven S. Sadleir -

As we learn, grow and evolve ourselves and are guided to the fulfillment of our life purpose we inevitably come to areas where we appear to get stuck or stagnate.

Whether it is in our career, our relationships or spiritual development we rise to the capacity of our own awareness and any resistance or lack of awareness creates what feels like “a glass ceiling.” 

You may not even know what it is that is keeping you from moving forward, but you just are not satisfied or at peace.

You’ve reached a plateau, you’ve reached that glass ceiling, then what do you do?

You don’t do. The doing is what got you stuck to begin with.

This is the time to release the doing and the doer and shift your energy to allowing.

Your mind will not necessarily listen to this advice, not initially for it will surely have many rationalizations, justifications and defenses for whatever you are thinking and feeling but through your life experience you will see that to the degree that you are open to receive, you will receive.

You are always being directed and guided, and whenever you are feeling anything other than happiness and peace (your natural state as spirit) it is only serving as a reminder to get back in touch with yourself. 

This is where meditation comes in. 

Most of you already know meditation of some sort. Most of you who have been drawn to read this would likely have done a lot of work on yourselves already and have a higher degree of awareness (or you would not have been drawn to be reading this).

Are you living your dreams? Are you enlightened? Are you in bliss?

Your mind cannot conceive God. Your brain will never understand what enlightenment is.

The glass ceiling for most of you who are already more spiritually aware is that you may be stuck in what you already know.

This was the case for me after studying and writing about world religions and teaching meditation for so many years,

I thought I knew something and it kept me from opening to receive even more.

I was stuck in what I thought I knew as well as with what I thought I didn’t know.

It was only through the grace of my guru that I was able to breakthrough. I prayed to God to send me a teacher, I prayed to Jesus to guide me and I got a vision of my teacher and the very next day came upon a flyer in Los Angeles announcing his arrival the very next day.

It wasn’t until I met my Swamiji and let him guide me by the heart and through his Shakti, I broke out of the glass ceiling and into the bliss.

Life is blissful. 

Not just alright or ok, blissful. If you are not in bliss you are not awake, you have fallen asleep and are under the influence of your mind.

When you realize the true nature of yourself, as spirit, when you realize God’s presence within you and around you, you enter into the Kingdom of Heaven on earth and experience bliss.

If you are not in bliss I need to talk to you. I want to help you find the love and joy and peace that lies within you, it is your own nature. 

You are not your mind or body, you are spirit, living in a world of spirit and when you enter this world you find happiness and peace. 

I would like to invite you into my world; I invite you into the bliss.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT POSTS