by Gregg Braden -
Guiding Principles of the Unified Field:
- The Divine Matrix (Unified Field) is the container that holds the universe, the bridge between all things and the mirror that shows us what we have created.
- Everything in our world is connected to everything else.
- To tap the force of the universe itself, we must see ourselves as part of the world rather than separate from it.
- Once something is joined, it is always connected, whether it remains physically linked or not.
- The act of focusing our consciousness is an act of creation. Consciousness creates!
- We have all the power we need to create all the changes we choose!
- The focus of our awareness becomes the reality of our world.
- To simply say that we choose a new reality is not enough!
- Feeling is the language that "speaks" to the Divine Matrix. Feel as though your goal is accomplished and your prayer is already answered.
- Not just any feeling will do. The ones that create must be without ego and judgment.
- We must become in our lives the things that we choose to experience as our world.
- We are not bound by the laws of physics as we know them today.
- In a holographic "something" every piece of the something mirrors the whole something.
- The universally connected hologram of consciousness promises that the instant we create our good wishes and prayers they are already received at their destination.
- Through the hologram of consciousness, a little change in our lives is mirrored everywhere in our world.
- The minimum number of people required to "jump-start" a change in consciousness is the square root of one percent of a population.
- The Divine Matrix (Unified Field) serves as the mirror in our world of the relationships that we create in our beliefs.
- The root of our "negative" experiences may be reduced to one of three universal fears (or a combination of them): abandonment, low self-worth or lack of trust.
- Our true beliefs are mirrored in our most intimate relationships.
- We must become in our lives the very things that we choose to experience in our world.
excerpt from 'The Divine Matrix'