GLOBAL FAMILY 1ღ COLLABORATING and COCREATING a LOVING,PEACEFUL, JUST and SUSTAINABLE WORLD.

Acceptance In the Now Moment



by Stefanie Miller -

No matter where we are on the path to enlightenment it warrants a pause of rest and reflection. We have traveled far and gained so much knowledge and wisdom.

Can we give ourselves credit for all the inner work we've done? Not only inner work, we've had to do a lot on the physical level as well, during this year of renegotiating the terms of our lives.

Now is a time to just allow all of the energies around us to settle down and integrate. Be still for a moment and just allow. Fear not. All is as it should be.

The grace of acceptance is in the now moment.

Change is here.

If you aren't seeing it on the outside, be sure it is perceptible on the inside. The insides and the outsides will be matching soon enough. For now, be still. Accept the present moment. In this moment all the wonderful possibilities reside.

I haven't had the motivation to do much of anything. Most all of my relationships have vastly changed. Many people that I was once very close with are no longer in my life. I still love and deeply care for them, however, for whatever reason our energies do not match and we just don't see each other or talk often or at all.

It is very quiet around me as well. Even my guides and angels aren't around much. I'm used to getting strong intuition and guidance. It's just not happening the way it used to. The veil has thinned to the point where our higher guidance come from within us, not from any higher being outside of us. We are the higher beings!

It is taking some getting used to. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night in a panic or sweat wondering how certain situations in my life will work out. I don't have a clue as to how to solve the issues. I'm not getting any strong pulls to go in any one direction. After a few minutes of blind panic I can reassure myself that up until now everything has worked out just fine. I truly trust that I am safe and protected.

I don't know how my current challenges will work themselves out but I know when the timing is right the answers will be there and it is then that I will be propelled into action.

I have contemplated for weeks what I wanted to write about and no inspiration came to me. I'm used to being chock full of ideas. Finally it occurred to me to write about my lack of inspiration! There are few places I desire to go. Where I am in the moment and what I am doing seems to be just fine by me. I have experienced just pure blissfulness in really having no urge to do much of anything or go anywhere. Its just nice being.

Many of my relationships have become very distant and the thing is I have no need to rush out and fix them. I don't have the energy or the desire to do anything about it. I have spent my entire life trying to people please and make sure everyone else was taken care of and happy.

I sacrificed my own needs in order to meet others. Don't get me wrong I have no regrets. I did it out of love and willingness. Now that the desire is no longer there I can still love and care for them but without the compulsion to rescue, or fix things.

Those who come to me needing my services, friendship or love I gladly offer them what I have to give. The key is I give what I have to give. I am retaining much for myself right now. I am loving myself and taking care of my own neglected needs.

The good news is my needs are very simple. The beauty is that I am content in just being. I receive joy from the simple pleasures and the little things. It doesn't take a lot to make me happy.

Intermingled in all of this, is the need for some serious change. I need certain things to work themselves out. No matter how much I try I cannot rush the process or push for the results. I am learning to sit back and wait for divine timing.

I am also learning how to receive. I am learning not to pursue people and situations that cannot give in return to me. There are times when no matter how badly we want something or someone it is not in our best interest or for our highest good.

When we are in the divine flow of things we can see what serves us and what doesn't.

When we have enough self worth we only choose opportunities where we are treated with only the highest degree of love, respect and care. If it doesn't make us feel good, then it is most certainly not for us.

I think learning how to be and letting go of expectations and our agenda is a difficult concept to master. It seems quite easy, and in fact it really is.

As humans our ego gets in there and we think we know how it is supposed to be done and which way things should be heading. We do not always see the big picture. The fear, anxiety and worry that are plaguing many of us as our lives go through this recalibration can be daunting. We want to take the steering wheel and lead the way.

If we can get out of our own way, allow ourselves to be, things will naturally fall into place.

The natural flow of things is when the right people, and opportunities show up, our gut feeling says this is right or wrong for us and we are given prods and signs to proceed or back off. The guidance we’re getting is, in fact, coming from ourselves.

We are all One. We are all interconnected. 

The Oneness of us all puts things into motion when we are ready and the time is right things begin to happen. In the interim, trust, self-care, and mindful awareness are essential.

When the panic, fear and uncertainty shows up, realize that it is an illusion of the ego. Remember that we are all going through various versions of this massive change. The grace of acceptance is knowing that the fear of the unknown lurks in the future.

Gently remind yourself that in the present moment you have all the answers you need. 

The present moment is the only thing we really have. Gracefully accept yourself and the blessings bestowed upon you. Accept the good, the bad and the ugly as a momentary state of being.

There is so much beauty, love and blessings to focus on that it is impossible to believe that things will not work themselves out. The grace of acceptance is knowing that all is as it should be.

Prayer
Dear God, I wake up in the middle of the night anxious and uncertain of how issues in my life will work out. I don’t know how to resolve them. I am afraid. I know when I breathe through it and release the fear that your ever-abiding presence is with me. I know with utmost certainty that things have always worked out in the past. I cannot see or predict the future. All I have is this moment. 
All I have is the faith that I am guided and protected. I know that everything will be well. With the assistance of grace I release the anxiety that I am holding, my expectations and fear of the unknown. I gracefully accept the present moment. I accept who I am and where I am at this time. I trust in the divine plan. And so it is. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. As I was reading this, I couldn't believe how similar my situation is to this one here.
    I walked away from a group that was no longer serving me and as a result, I could no longer serve. It took me about a year to become okay with my decision. All of the friendships I had within that circle are now gone. The urge to go back was great at times, but I had to be honest with myself and ask what my motive was. I knew I made the right decision, but it has taken until now to really accept it. The further I got from the situation, the clearer the picture became. The more I was able to see that it was right for me. I also took comfort in knowing that I could change my mind at any time. I am also practicing how to be open and receive. But I have to say, the greatest gift from all of this is the loss of the desire to please everyone else, the desire to be liked by everyone. What a freedom! It has helped me get to truly know myself.
    Thank you for this post and the others.

    Gina

    ReplyDelete

RECENT POSTS