GLOBAL FAMILY 1ღ COLLABORATING and COCREATING a LOVING,PEACEFUL, JUST and SUSTAINABLE WORLD.

Feeling the Winds of Change



Company Logo

by Adoley Odunton -

Dear Friends,
Are you feeling the winds of change? The old structures are dying and new ones are emerging in our businesses, relationships and our lives. It is an exciting time. Things are manifesting very quickly. "Thoughts" indeed "are things" and I find I think of something or someone and it shows up right away. Of course, that also means we need to be very mindful of our thoughts!


Maybe you've been feeling a sense of urgency like I have - the need to complete the incompletions in your life and clear away the clutter. It feels as if the Universe is demanding that our old habits and ways of being that no longer serve us must die.


So I've been underground the past few weeks, clearing the clutter, creating order and listening for what is next. I find many of my friends and clients are experiencing something similar. What about you?


In the midst of the changes, I sometimes find I have those moments when I lose faith. And perhaps you do too. So I wanted to share a story of a recent encounter I had that helped deepen my faith and inspired a prayer in my new program Prayers that Heal. You can hear it by clicking on the link:




A PRAYER FOR COLORADO



Update for our international readers:

This past weekend twelve people were killed and 58 were injured in Aurora, Colo., during a sold-out midnight premiere of the new Batman movie "The Dark Knight Rises" when 24-year-old James Holmes armed in riot gear, unloaded four weapons' full of ammunition into the unsuspecting crowd. This is the largest mass shooting in U.S. history.


The story echoes that of the senseless slaughter of 69 teens on a Norwegian Island last year, continual suicide bombings around the globe and the terrorizing of the Syrian people by the Assad regime. This prayer is for Colorado but it applies to all such situations.

Beloved Spirit,
Wrap your arms around the sweet young souls we have lost,
Hold their loved ones close to your heart.
Comfort them, love them and help them find peace
May they feel the love and support we send with our
thoughts and our prayers.
May they find comfort in the depths of despair
And grace in the midst of grief
We pray for the soul of the shooter
We place him in your hands
We pray for his family and loved ones
Help us all to open our hearts so that we can heal
the dark places within us
So we can find the love, compassion and wisdom
to help heal others
Give us the wisdom, inspiration and courage
to actively work to create a loving and peace-filled world.
And so it is.
Amen.


GIFTS FOR YOU!!!


A GIFT FROM ME: FREE ENERGY HEALINGS!

I am doing some powerful new energy work and would love to share it with you. This is a wonderful opportunity for clearing out those habits, beliefs, experiences that no longer serve you. It will help you change things in your life that you would like to be different. You will have an opportunity to address several items. These are things that get in your way, keep you stuck, hold you back, limit you or that you just don't like experiencing.


So I am offering TWO free half hour sessions to TEN people who would like to take advantage of it. I will work with you over the course of a couple of weeks.


All you need to do is to write me at Support@adoley.com and tell me briefly what is going on and why I should work with you.



fit2love.info

WATCH OUT FOR: Our brand new Magazine, Healthier coming directly to your IPAD mid-August!


Blessings,

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT POSTS