GLOBAL FAMILY 1ღ COLLABORATING and COCREATING a LOVING,PEACEFUL, JUST and SUSTAINABLE WORLD.

Look In the Mirror




The teacher you need is 

the person you’re living with.









Do you want to meet 

the love of your life?


Look in the mirror.







It's not your job to like me 

--it's mine.








Placing the blame or judgment

 on someone else leaves you powerless


 to change your experience.


Taking responsibility for 


your beliefs & judgments


gives you the power to change them.







The world is nothing but


 my perception of it.


I see only through myself.


I hear only through 


the filter of my story.







The miracle of love comes 



to you in the presence of 



the uninterpreted moment.



 If you are mentally 



somewhere else,


 you miss real life.








The voice within is 


what I'm married to.


All marriage is a metaphor 


for that marriage.


My lover is the place


 inside me where an honest 


yes and no come from.


That's my true partner. 


It's always there.


And to tell you yes 


when my integrity


says no is to 


divorce that partner.




Quotes by Byron Katie
byronkatie.com

Art: Mahmood Al khaja

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT POSTS