by Louise Hay -
Loving yourself is a wonderful adventure; it's like learning to fly. Imagine if we all had the power to fly at will! How exciting it would be!
What are the ways to love yourself?
- Stop criticizing yourself. Each one of us has a unique role to play on this earth and when we're critical of ourselves, we obscure it.
- Stop scaring yourself. If you think a negative thought, find an image to replace it with what is beautiful, like a sunset, flowers, a sport or anything you love.
- Be gentle and kind and patient with yourself.
- Choose thoughts that nurture you. With patience, they will grow and contribute to creating the garden of experiences you want.
- Praise yourself! The next time you do something new or different or something you're just learning and you're not too adept at it, be there for yourself.
- Support yourself with loving friends. Reach out and allow them to help you.
- Love your negatives. They are all part of your creation, just as we're all part of God's creation.
- Take care of your body. Find exercise that you enjoy, that is fun to do. Start noticing what you eat and why.
Affirm: I am good enough. Life is easy and joyful.