GLOBAL FAMILY 1ღ COLLABORATING and COCREATING a LOVING,PEACEFUL, JUST and SUSTAINABLE WORLD.

How Do You Define Yourself?


“A new consciousness is developing which sees the earth as a single organism and recognizes that an organism at war with itself is doomed. We are one planet. One of the great revelations of the age of space exploration is the image of the earth finite and lonely, somehow vulnerable, bearing the entire human species through the oceans of space and time.” --Carl Sagan 

knowledgeoftoday.org/2012/08/We-are-One-Wake-Up-Open-your-Eyes-change-the-World.html

“When I look up at the night sky, and I know that, yes, we are part of this Universe, we are in this Universe, but perhaps more important than both of those facts is that the Universe is in us. When I reflect on that fact, I look up - many people feel small, ’cause they're small and the Universe is big, but I feel big, because my atoms came from those stars.” --Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson

social-consciousness.com/2012/02/law-of-attraction-fundamentals.html
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT POSTS