GLOBAL FAMILY 1ღ COLLABORATING and COCREATING a LOVING,PEACEFUL, JUST and SUSTAINABLE WORLD.

Healing Illusions



There is nothing my holiness cannot do. My holiness is unlimited in its power to heal, because it is unlimited in its power to save. What is there to be saved from except illusions? And what are all illusions except false ideas about myself? My holiness undoes them all by asserting the truth about me. In the presence of my holiness, which I share with God Himself, all idols vanish. (A Course in Miracles, W-pI.58.3. See also ACIM Lesson 58 Insights.)

Letting Our Holiness Heal Illusions


Our true Self is holy because it remains united with our Creator, the Source of holiness. Because of our unity with our Source, we share all Its power to undo illusions and reveal the truth of What we are. 

This means we are not trapped in the illusionary world of fear, guilt and pain.

We need only look to the holiness within our True Self, to be healed of the false ideas that have made it appear that we are separate, alone and lacking Love.



Focus

Today we focus our attention on the center of peace within, where our holiness abides.

From this center of peace comes the true vision that sees the holiness in all our brothers and ourselves. This is how we let our holiness heal all things.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT POSTS