GLOBAL FAMILY 1ღ COLLABORATING and COCREATING a LOVING,PEACEFUL, JUST and SUSTAINABLE WORLD.

An Empath's Life as a Chameleon



by Michelle J Howe -

Life as a chameleon?!! Do YOU relate to this concept?

If you are an Empath, you most surely know exactly what I am saying here… Whether you are brand spanking new to digesting the concept of being an Empath or you are somewhat seasoned at walking your journey, I am going to share my perception of how I now see myself functioning through life as a chameleon.

First off, I am an an introvert. The funniest part is that nobody would guess that about me. The truth is that I love my alone time and limit my time around others. When I spend time with friends, I prefer a one-on-one deal.

What used to happen when I went to a social function? Interestingly enough, I could always, for a certain period of time, be very social and comfortable meeting new people.

 If I felt the right connection with someone, I would be intrigued and interested in getting to know them better…

In that moment, I was having fun learning and exploring without noticing anything negative about the exchange.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think others would be able to affect me!!! In those days, I was too busy to notice myself at that level. I saw my shifting moods, anxiety or the feelings of being overwhelmed as some crazy annoying part of me that had no rhyme or reason.

Today, with my new knowledge and awareness of what it means to be an Empath, I notice myself doing fine in short term social situations and I enjoy myself. Later on or even the next day, I will feel drained or not quite myself. Then, I sense myself going into my little cocoon to re-energize.

This way of function is typical Empath style and to notice the craze was an important ah ha moment for me!!

All this time, I had the ability to act, adjust and interact with many different types of people, loving each situation and bridging any differences between us. This was an interesting ART for me and for many Empaths!

 This was me acting like a chameleon as I made soul connection with others.

There is an important additional point here to be made.

While I was always so busy, interested and intrigued to know others, I lost sight of one very important person.


Did you guess it yet?

I lost sight of getting to know ME. Too ironic for an Empath to be too distracted and too busy helping others that there is no awareness of Self!

This, my friends, is the Achilles’ heel of being an Empath. We are distracted by the outside world of others, confused or just plain inattentive to our Self to gain clarity on our own energy.

 Our identity is usually so busy probing and bouncing from person to person that we live a moody life without individual awareness and separation from others.

My reason for sharing this is to help YOU become more aware of some of your behaviors in life.

 The big moral of this story is that Empaths have wonderful abilities that can completely distract them from walking forward on their biggest mission in life: to KNOW and HEAL the SELF!

If you enjoyed the insights shared and would like to learn more about Michelle J. Howe and the services offered by Empath Evolution, please visit our website empathevolution.com. The mission of Empath Evolution is guide the awake Empath to understand their gifts, develop awareness and gain knowledge on their unique journey of self-healing and transformation. Empath Evolution provides tele-seminars, specialized programs and intuitive growth consultations.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT POSTS