GLOBAL FAMILY 1ღ COLLABORATING and COCREATING a LOVING,PEACEFUL, JUST and SUSTAINABLE WORLD.

Overcoming Obstacles




by Wayne Dyer - 

Here are five suggestions for overcoming obstacles and staying permanently connected to the power of intention.

1) MONITOR YOUR INNER DIALOGUE 

Notice how much of your inner speech focuses on what's missing, the negative circumstances, the past and the opinions of others.

The more cognizant you become off your inner speech, the sooner you'll be able to shift right in the midst of those habitual inner proceedings, from a thought of, "I resent what's missing, to I intend to attract what I want and stop thinking about what I dislike." That new inner dialogue becomes the link connecting you to intention.

2) LIGHTEN MOMENTS OF DOUBT AND DEPRESSION 

Notice the moments that aren't a part of your higher nature. Reject thoughts that support an inability on your part to match up with intention. Remain faithful to the light is good advice.

Recently, a friend and teacher learned of a struggle I was personally going through and wrote to me: "Remember, Wayne, the sun is shining behind the clouds." Be faithful to the light that's always there.

3) BE AWARE OF LOW ENERGY 

Recall that everything, which includes your thoughts, has an energy frequency that can be calibrated to determine whether it will strengthen or weaken you.

When you find yourself either thinking in low-energy ways or immersed in low weakening energy, resolve to bring a higher vibration to the presence of that debilitating situation.

4) TALK TO YOUR EGO AND LET IT KNOW THAT IT HAS NO CONTROL OVER YOU TODAY 

In my children's bedroom here on Maui, I've framed the following observation, which they see each morning. While they joke and laugh about it, they get the essential message and share it out loud when anyone (including me) gets upset during the day.
"Good Morning, This is God. I will be handling all of your problems today. I will not need your help, so have a miraculous day."
5) VIEW OBSTACLES AS OPPORTUNITIES TO CIRCULATE THE POWER OF YOUR UNBENDING INTENT 

Unbending means just what it says. I intend to stay connected to my Source and thereby gain the power of my Source. This means being at peace, detaching yourself from the circumstances and seeing yourself as the observer rather than the victim... then turning it all over to your Source and knowing that you'll receive the guidance and assistance you require.

When you're connected to the power of intention, everywhere you go and everyone you meet is affected by you and the energy you radiate. As you become the power of intention, you'll see your dreams being fulfilled almost magically and you'll see yourself creating huge ripples in the energy fields of others by your presence and nothing more.


excerpt from 'The Power of Intention'

drwaynedyer.com



Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Excellent article and post. I'm a long standing Dyer fan and a LOA believer. I remember Dr. Dyer from back in the 90's when he was a featured speaker on The Peoples Network - a positive message TV network. Good to hear from him again.

    ReplyDelete

RECENT POSTS