GLOBAL FAMILY 1ღ COLLABORATING and COCREATING a LOVING,PEACEFUL, JUST and SUSTAINABLE WORLD.

A Lesson from Nature


Photobucket

by Thich Nhat Hanh -

I asked the leaf whether it was frightened because it was autumn and the other leaves were falling.... 

The leaf told me, "No. During the whole spring and summer I was completely alive. I worked hard to help nourish the tree and now much of me is in the tree. 

I am not limited by this form. 

I am also the whole tree and when I go back to the soil, I will continue to nourish the tree. So I don’t worry at all. As I leave this branch and float to the ground, I will wave to the tree and tell her, ‘I will see you again very soon.’"

That day there was a wind blowing and after a while, I saw the leaf leave the branch and float down to the soil, dancing joyfully because as it floated it saw itself already there in the tree. 


It was so happy. I bowed my head, knowing that I have a lot to learn from the leaf.



Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Real life problems? Noise in your head? Real solutions that work. http://realemotionalfreedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

RECENT POSTS