GLOBAL FAMILY 1ღ COLLABORATING and COCREATING a LOVING,PEACEFUL, JUST and SUSTAINABLE WORLD.

Thought Provoking Ideas About Self Empowerment




by Carol James -
  1. There are infinite variations in how people see any single event.

  2. The way I choose to see an event determines my experience. My experience is determined by the way I see an event. I can choose to see an event in a way that uplifts me or diminishes me.

  3. I am who I think I am. I am my own thoughts about myself made manifest.

  4. Whatever I focus on expands, giving me more of that which I am focused on.

  5. I will always find evidence to support the thoughts I am having.

  6. My thoughts, words, feelings and actions set the tone for the circumstances of my life.

  7. When I set my own tone, I can be anywhere and with anyone and still live exactly the life I am wanting.

  8. True faith comes from knowing that no matter what things look like, all is well and will turn out for the best.

  9. Nothing stays the same.All conditions and circumstances are temporary, and how they change depends on the choices I make.

  10. Nothing is more important than that the choices I make feel right to me.

  11. The greatest gifts I can give myself are to think for myself and to form my own conclusions.

  12. Filtering choices through my heart produces experiences that enrich and uplift myself and others.

  13. I have an inner self that exists eternally.

  14. My inner self is communicating with me all the time and in many ways.If I don't pay attention, then I will miss its messages.

  15. Feelings, language of the inner self, operate as a guidance system.

  16. There are really only two emotions: one feels good (love-based) and one does not (fear-based).Everything else is a variation on one of those two emotions.

  17. Instinct and intuition are natural guidance from my inner self and worth paying attention to.

  18. To want something while observing its lack is to push it away from me.

  19. What I fear I attract. What I resist persists.

  20. Appreciation and feeling bad cannot exist in the same moment.

  21. When I do what I love, I love what I do.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT POSTS