by Guy Finley -
1. Real success is not measured by what you are driven to achieve but by what you can quietly understand.
2. Letting go happens effortlessly when you realize that holding on hurts.
3. Why seek answers to tormenting questions when it is possible to realize there is no intelligence in torment? So simply drop those painful questions.
4. Unhappiness does not come at you, it comes from you.
5. See the upset not as an exterior circumstance to be remedied, but as an interior condition to be understood.
6. Your secret strength knows that your secret weakness isn't really yours at all.
7. Instead of always asking how to get others to approve of you... learn to ask: What do I really want, the applause of the crowds or to quietly have my own life?
8. Chasing after a pleasure to ease a pain is like running after a breeze to cool you down.
9. Real freedom is the absence of the self that feels trapped, not the trappings that the self requires to make it feel free.
10. Letting go of yourself is letting go of your problems, for they are one and the same.
11. The only thing you lose when you let go of something you are afraid to live without is the fear itself.
12. Go along with your longing to be Limitless.
Adapted from 'The Secret of Letting Go'