GLOBAL FAMILY 1ღ COLLABORATING and COCREATING a LOVING,PEACEFUL, JUST and SUSTAINABLE WORLD.

So Much More


cosmic baby

by Julie Krull -

In this Holy space of quiet contemplation I embrace the promise of today and its sweet taste of eternity. 

Trusting the field of all-possibility, I surrender into divine presence. She holds me like a swaddling baby and bathes my thoughts with love. 

The fragrant scent of awareness fills the air. I look into the eyes of God and see peace. I am so much more than I “think” I am. 

Full of the nourishing gaze, I move completely into the space between my thoughts and gently align with the cosmic blueprint, returning to my own true nature without ever really leaving. 

My heart pulses with infinite joy in formless, luminous, essence.

The peaceful song of creation rocks me to the place of no more sleep and I become so much more than I think I am.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT POSTS