GLOBAL FAMILY 1ღ COLLABORATING and COCREATING a LOVING,PEACEFUL, JUST and SUSTAINABLE WORLD.

Going Through Challenging Times


hard times

by Lynn A Robinson - 

It’s okay to be going through a challenging time. We all go through them. Your challenges may have begun with a lay-off, divorce, an illness, an issue with your kids or a whole host of other things.

It’s okay to feel scared, insecure and worried.

You’re normal!

However, questions like “What’s wrong with me?” or “Why is this happening to me?” only make you feel bad and prolong your agony.

Instead, begin to ask:
“What am I learning from this challenging situation?”
When I’ve had the occasion to ask my clients and Facebook page followers that question, the answers were enlightening.

To me, they sum up many of the spiritual questions that we’re here to learn.

“Through my challenging time, I’ve learned…..”
  • Courage
  • Compassion for myself and others
  • Perseverance
  • Patience
  • Love
  • To trust the wisdom and timing of God
  • Honesty and Integrity
  • Gratitude
  • Peace in my heart
  • Strength
  • Wisdom
  • Connection and Community
  • Empowerment
  • Understanding
  • Service
Just for today: Ask yourself,
“What am I learning through this challenging time?”




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT POSTS