GLOBAL FAMILY 1ღ COLLABORATING and COCREATING a LOVING,PEACEFUL, JUST and SUSTAINABLE WORLD.

Interconnected and Intertwined




by Carrie Hart -

You are like a quiet grove of trees, each part of you a distinct tree, yet all trees interconnected and intertwined at the root. Some parts of you are strong and sturdy, able to handle whatever comes your way. Some are little saplings that need to be protected.

You also have many, many seeds, seeds that come off of the experiences you have already had, like pinecones falling to the forest ground, containing the many things you may yet be and do, all there as possibilities, waiting for their moment in the sun.

As one part of your grove completes its cycle of growth, another begins; little seeds quicken and saplings stretch up and out, ready for fuller expression. And so you live, vibrant and changing, every day a new experience in a changing world.

The seasons come and go and every storm and every sunny day is experienced differently because you are different, in your ever-changing drama of life.



All Connected

As you enter more deeply into your own center of peace, you grow increasingly aware that your roots are intertwined with the other groves nearby.

The deeper you go, the stronger is that flow that underlies and connects all being, until finally time, space and separation all melt away into interconnectivity, a oneness of being, as all of the parts that are you and all of the parts that are other are blended in the vastness of one consciousness, one reaching toward spirit, one being that breathes and beats together, one root system that feeds all.

This forest of interconnectedness stretches out forever. 

Each tree that is you and each that is other, is one with all within each moment, each breathing deeply and saying: I am. I am this. I am all of this. And the heart of the universe beats: I am, I am, I am. And this is all and this is one and this is the eternal, ever-changing, ever-present oneness of being that is you.


1 comment:

  1. Hello. I could not find a contact button so figured I would leave a comment. I want to tell you that I discovered your site about two weeks ago. I have been glued to your posts ever since! Your writing makes so much sense and is an easy read that leaves me eagerly awaiting the next sentence.

    I have gone through the hardest time in my life the last year. I held on dearly to faith and took a huge leap to get out of a toxic relationship. It was probably the first time in my life I truly listened to my inner self and kept going, even when my mind was scared and kept coming up with reasons why I should just stay.

    I am so glad I stayed the course and listened to the real ME. Unfortunately, my ex-husband has turned my 10 year old son against me. I am struggling through parental alienation syndrome daily. Reading your site has helped me to focus within and find calm. However, I find myself obsessing on how to reach out to my son and get through to him just how much I love him. It is hard to get my mind off of that subject because I am desperate to help my son.

    Do you have any suggestions? Your words have helped me so much already, anything you could add about this subject would be much appreciated. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

RECENT POSTS