GLOBAL FAMILY 1ღ COLLABORATING and COCREATING a LOVING,PEACEFUL, JUST and SUSTAINABLE WORLD.

The Mountain of Transformation




by Carrie Hart -


Leave doubt at the foot of the mountain.

With faith, you can move mountains. With doubt, you stand at the foot of the mountain looking up, full of trepidation, unable to take even the first step for fear that you will not be able to make it to the top. And what you miss out on with doubt is not only reaching the mountain top, it is the climb itself. 

For when you do begin the climb, your life is filled with learning and courage, you embark on the journey of truly living, ledge after ledge, one footstep after another, your body and mind and spirit filled with the vibrant energy of being and doing.



Whether you reach the mountaintop is truly of no consequence. For when you do, you will see a vista of towering mountains, one higher than the next, and realize that what you have learned and become through this one climb is little compared to the wisdom and experience which yet lies before you.

Life is in that climb. 

Life is in the exercise of your options and choices, your free will. Life is in the stretching of your capabilities, reaching for that extra ledge, daring to put your foot where no one else has, digging deep for courage and heart when the snowstorm comes and you are driven back into shelter. 

Life is the adventure of doing and discovering yourself upon along the way.




Souring with Beauty and Ease

One day, when you have climbed enough mountains, you will begin to transform into an eagle, wings outstretched, the wind lifting you from one mountaintop to another, soaring with beauty and easy and grace, your life effortless and peaceful, your faith fully realized in this magnificent manifestation of greatness..

But it all begins by leaving doubt at the foot of the mountain, filling yourself with courage and being willing to take on the challenge of living, replacing doubt and fear with faith and action, revitalizing yourself every step of the way, knowing that eagles live in the heights.

Affirmation

I have within me the eagle of greatness. I have within me the courage and strength to climb my mountain, to reach for the highest ledge, I am a deep well of resource and creativity, able to find solutions able to find paths, even when shrouded by fog or blinded by snow. 

I embrace this adventure of life as my teacher. I am willing to climb the mountain of transformation to realize my own greatness. I know that I will be surrounded by help and guidance every step of the way. 

I am full of faith and courage, full of love for myself and surrounded by the great unending love of the universe. I am faith. I am courage. I am power. I am!


carriehart.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT POSTS