GLOBAL FAMILY 1ღ COLLABORATING and COCREATING a LOVING,PEACEFUL, JUST and SUSTAINABLE WORLD.

Processing and Releasing



by Stefanie Miller -

Obscured by the Clouds:

The past few months have been an intense time of integration and finishing up old stuff. So many new things are coming in as the old is departing. I see this time we are in as a warm, sunny day. A day when we are just relaxing outside in the fresh air.

Suddenly a big cloud comes along and shields the sun from our view. It’s not so bad since it brings a gentle breeze. No sign of a big storm is imminent, were still enjoying what we have, however, we long for the warmth of the sunshine. This is my analogy of the last few months.

We did some deep soul searching and things were sure stirred up.

Right now things have settled down a bit but things are not necessarily as we wish them to be. We can almost taste, smell and feel the new energy coming in and actually experience glimpses of it. It’s not time quite yet. The clouds have obscured the sun. We are residing in the void. A place of neither positive nor negative energy.

To label it as one or the other would be placing a judgment on the process. 

This is a time of letting things be. 

We are releasing so much of the past. As things go, we need time to integrate. A day without the sun beating down on us is not such bad thing. A cloudy day can be peaceful. Yes, we long for some major changes, yet we must conserve our energy and be in the divine flow.

I have wanted to write for months now and couldn't figure out why I was not drawn to do so. I have had so much I wanted to share and reflect on. What is occurring is we are communicating primarily through energy at this point.

For the past few years speaking has become a cumbersome task for me. I become a bumbling idiot trying to spit out what I'm trying to say. My friends/family fill in the blanks for me. I relied on my writing skills as my main form of expression. Well, these past few months I couldn't even express through the written word.

I have found that I need to spend a decent amount of time in  just a quiet, gentle way. Too much activity, including talking/listening (aka communicating) is intrusive to this process.



I had to learn how to just be. 

This process is about allowing things to just be what they may be. Part of the process is acceptance. Acceptance of the current circumstances and conditions. Releasing of judgment that something is either good or bad, positive or negative.

We learn that it is neither and both. It just is.

I have found that as I integrate this energy I need much less stimulation than I needed in the past. Television and movie watching is limited to an hour or two. I find that the electromagnetic frequencies and all the noise and activity are too disturbing to my delicate system.

Just listening to some peaceful music and meditating are very conducive to rebooting. I spend plenty of time in nature, at the beach or taking evening walks, really clears my energy field, especially since we are processing and releasing at such a rapid rate.

So our bright future is obscured by the clouds at this time. 

I love a sunny day as much as the next person but I have to admit, a cloudy day can have its benefits. We don't have the intensity of the sun, as it is hidden behind the clouds. Thus, we do not have full illumination and clarity of exactly what's taking place; we don't know what the future holds.

It's not such a bad thing. Everything is happening behind the scenes. Things are not quite in form yet.

We don't need to know. We do need to trust, allow, release and integrate. All we can do is do what we can. 



 Let the rest go. 

Don't be so hard on yourself. Be in the flow of who and what comes into your life. What's there gets your full attention. Be mindful of what the priority is and focus on that. Keep checking in to make sure you are taking good care of yourself.

Make adjustments along the way. This energy is teaching us how to allow. It will be one of the most useful tools we'll ever master. May your cloudy days be as fulfilling as your sunny ones. And so it is.


Prayer 
Dear God, I come into this precious moment mindful of what is going on around and within me. Show me how to be gentle with myself. I accept the present moment. Guide me in knowing what I am capable of changing and the things that I need to let be as they are. 
I quiet my thoughts so that I can feel which is which. I trust that as I come into the divine flow, that things will unfold in a miraculous way. I release what no longer serves me and make space for the unlimited possibilities. And so it is. Amen


amagicalworld.com



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT POSTS